Waiting On Wednesday: The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Emily's Waiting on:


Title: The Darkest Star 
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Genre: SciFi Fantasy
Publisher: Tor Teen
Publication Date: Oct. 30th, 2018

Summary: When seventeen-year-old Evie Dasher is caught up in a raid at a notorious club known as one of the few places where humans and the surviving Luxen can mingle freely, she meets Luc, an unnaturally beautiful guy she initially assumes is a Luxen...but he is in fact something much more powerful. Her growing attraction for Luc will lead her deeper and deeper into a world she'd only heard about, a world where everything she thought she knew will be turned on its head...

Okay, so if you know me, you know how obsessed I am with all things JLA. When I heard about a possible spin off for the Lux series I called Amber and almost started crying. The Lux series and all its lovely characters hold a special place in my heart. Luc was one of those characters you loved but didn't know much about. I'm so excited to dive back into the world of the Luxen and I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping to see some Katy and Daemon!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so we can stop back!


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️