The Best Books To Take On A Spring Break Vacation!

Image result for beach reading
IC: LitReactor

Spring break is a wonderful time: no classes, no responsibilities, and (usually) no homework. Which sometimes means you get to go on an awesome vacation, or even sit home enjoying the nice weather from the comfort of your own house. Whatever you're doing this spring break season, here are some of our favorite books that we recommend adding to your bookshelf or throwing in your suitcase!

33830437 30040068 24445517 18336972 20801166 22609310 10507293 33385229 10576365 26074209 18350798 16096824

So, those were twelve of our picks for the best books to take on a spring break vacation! What are yours? Have you read any of the ones we recommended? What were your thoughts on them? Comment down below and let us know -- we love hearing from you guys! :-)


2 comments

  1. I like that this is an eclectic mix of recommendations. I've only read 3 of these (oops) but I definitely agree with The Selection. It's just quick and easy and doesn't require much thought lol. I am unabashedly not fond of ACOTAR, but I can definitely see how that could be a really engrossing spring break read.

    I haven't read The Darkest Minds yet, but I've owned the first 2 books for yearsssss. I really need to do that lol and I also need to crack open an Adam Silvera book because I love having my heart destroyed.

    - Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️